Frank R. Massaro has focused his practice in United States immigration law since 1983, and he is a member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association. With over 30 years of broad immigration experience, Mr. Massaro has proven ability in handling a wide range of diverse family and business immigration matters including:
- Family and Employment based immigrant petitions and applications
- The preparation and submission of applications and petitions to the Service Centers of the USCIS
- Adjustment of status applications
- Non-immigrant (temporary) petitions and applications
- Political asylum applications
- Alien labor certification applications
- Appearances before the Immigration Court in deportation, exclusion and removal proceedings
Mr. Massaro’s practice caters to businesses and individuals with family immigration issues. He is easily accessible and offers personal attention to each client. He, and not a paralegal, will exclusively handle your immigration case. Mr. Massaro returns all calls in a timely manner and will keep you informed of the progress of your case.
In some instances a simple consultation will reveal the solution to your problem. After discussing your situation, Mr. Massaro will truthfully advise a client on the best course of action under current U.S. immigration law. At times, this may mean taking no action at all, thereby saving needless legal fees.
- Undergraduate School: Missouri Valley College – Cum Laude
- Law School: DePaul University College of Law, Juris Doctor
- Admissions: Admitted to practice in New York State United States Court of Appeal 2nd and 3rd Circuit; United States District Court Eastern & Southern Districts.